If your done shopping online for TP.....

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by freddyfingers, Mar 27, 2020.

Then take a look over here. My wife has made me make a video every day for the last 4 or 5 days, and will continue until we are with her freed of this self quarantine, or her wine runs out. This not not for the weak. So far no gretsch content, but soon. I have a few guitars to go through. These are no rehearsals and no edits. Just a phone cam and me being forced to play at gun point. On the tech sid3, tonight’s video is a fender twin tonemaster and a gibson es295 too expensive model. Tonemaster can be played at living room levels.

So, if your bored looking at kittens videos, take a gander. Request will be appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/freddyfingersband/

1. stormsedge

stormsedge Gretschie

Feb 28, 2020
    E. Tennessee
    LOL...well done! I heard you click that shoe at the beginning and thought "I'm gonna have to watch it to the end." Fun!

freddyfingers likes this.
  2. Wanted to get a close up of the gibson, but the video quality is poor.

3. There’s only about 5 songs so far. Can’t wait to see what the next few weeks bring. Will have to write more cheesy songs, and buy more guitars

stormsedge likes this.
  4. dak55

dak55 Country Gent

May 31, 2018
    NC
    HA! Way more fun than shopping for TP. Enjoyed it. Nice uhhh....jammies? :D

freddyfingers and wabash slim like this.
  5. Always jammies until thi s is over

dak55, stormsedge and Flouswa like this.
  6. wabash slim

wabash slim Gretschified

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    I've lived in sweat pants since I retired. On the rare occasions I gout into the real world, I'll put on hard pants.

7. Me too ! Hope your holding on.

8. Flouswa

Flouswa Country Gent

I have to say that I've done really well so far and this is only the 3rd all jammies day since this whole fiasco started. I'm sure it won't be the last, but I'm pretty darned proud of myself for managing to get a shower and into real clothes most days. Now my hair...that's another whole story. My hairdryer and I are estranged. And I'll be damned if I'm wasting hair gel if no one is going to see me.

dak55 and freddyfingers like this.
  9. Although you will never see it from a photo or video, i dont need a hair dryer.

Flouswa likes this.
  10. Gretschmen65

Gretschmen65 Synchromatic

May 20, 2016
    Australia
    Well done!
    I've been playing guitar all day. You've inspired me to get a bit more productive and write a few new songs.
    Great amp tone there - nothing like a Deluxe reverb. I have one of those ordered and hopefully arriving next week.

11. panhead6zero

panhead6zero Synchromatic

Jan 17, 2015
    The Motor City
    Fun songs! Thanks for posting. Made me smile this morning!

12. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I watched the first one with the Corona resistant head gear and thought I’d watch the remaining ones at a later date which is now, but I can’t seem to be able to play the other ones anymore?

13. I will take an look. I really dont know much about Facebook. Thats my wife’s world. The head gear was more in case i slipped and fell with the tap shoes. Those can be very slippery. Either way, thanks for checking it out!

Ricochet likes this.
  14. stevo

stevo Friend of Fred

May 1, 2012
    Atlanta
    Ha! Someone isn't letting "shelter in place" dampen their spirits! And now you've lifted mine. Thanks! (Funny too.)

15. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Germany
    This vid made me laugh. Thanks!

16. Sadly she will make me do another later today. At one time i was happy we had so many songs we wrote. Now i am rethinking it.

17. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    Thanks for posting Freddie.

Me too except screw the real world, they can enjoy the glory that is me in pajamas.

wabash slim likes this.
  18. Tonight its the mystery guitar. Got this about a year ago. Now sure if its a Kay or Harmony, some even said Gibson due to the head stock. Either way someone put black paint on my hand, and glossed the whole guitar including the neck and fretboard. Mojo it has. I’m sending it off to a friend of mine this week so he can say he has an American guitar. He is probably thrilled until he sees it in person.

19. Almost time to order more TP!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice