I thought this would be easier

Discussion in 'Electromatic Gretsch Forum' started by Pop1655, Feb 10, 2019 at 8:48 PM.

1. Blaker55

Blaker55 Newbie

Feb 9, 2019
    Minnesota
    I'm pretty sure I looked at that one on Reverb... and seriously considered it, but went with a new one instead. Never bought from Reverb before. I'm sure the transaction would be fine but back in my one remaining memory cell, I seem to remember someone in a forum somewhere had a bad experience, which can happen anywhere online or in brick and mortar. So, having had a good experience in the past with the Sweetwater... I went back there.
    Soooooooo. If'n you got the green one, that I really like.... and I got the orange one, that you considered.... Maybe we set up a rotation? Just kidding. Wishing you good shopping and shipping on the new green girl.

section2 likes this.
  2. Pop1655

Pop1655 Electromatic

Feb 9, 2019
    Texas Hill Country
    lol @Blaker55 I'm telling you, I had zero intention of doing that. I was just cruising. I actually had a trade working on a 5120 I was looking at hard to dip my toe in. Thought about heading to GC to see what happened and play the trade as a fall back. Sometimes my right index finger has uncontrollable impulses I'm not aware of at the time. I agree with your thoughts. I'll feel much better when the truck gets here. I bet the weather up there doesn't do me any favors. I probably will be sweating by the time it finally shows.

section2 likes this.
  3. Pop1655

Pop1655 Electromatic

Feb 9, 2019
    Texas Hill Country
    There’s a box headed my way. Not sure what’s in it, but something’s coming. Typical of my life, looks like it’ll get here about 30 minutes before I leave town for a 3 day conference.

section2 likes this.