Halloween sale month/ ATOMIC BRAIN in Cold Beer, $25 0ff!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Sellers, Dealers and Manufacturers' started by TV the Wired Turtle, Oct 4, 2018.

1. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    Halloween sale month/ ATOMIC BRAIN in Cold Beer, $25 0ff!!
    ..this halloween month and because Young Frankenstein is my favorite movie, use code: Abby for a $25 discount... Currently in Cold Beer Candy (a translucent candy coat w sparkly bits over raw alum box)
    [​IMG]

Lionpotato, rob batz, Tracy74 and 3 others like this.
  2. audept

audept Senior Gretsch-Talker

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Great color finish, Tavo!

3. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    and its not blue :)

audept likes this.
  4. Merc

Merc Electromatic

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    I’m guessing Helloween discount is only for the Atomic Brain?

I plan on buying my first Nocturne soon but am leaning towards a Ubangi. And if I catch the Nocturne bug like many... might follow with a simple red Dyno (not sure I would use Abby much), or maybe a Seltzerado.

Bertotti likes this.
  5. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Selterado, Fuz Ray, and Ubangi are excellent the abby mode is one of my favorite features on the MB to the point I wouldn't really want one without it.

Merc likes this.
  6. Merc

Merc Electromatic

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    Thanks for your feedback/opinion. Maybe I’ll get an Atomic instead of a Dyno if not now, when it’s time. My soloing is minor but maybe it’ll surprise me for when I just need a bit more as they say. I will say the it’s got some Lemony goodness in the looks department.

Bertotti likes this.
  7. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    J
    Just a note that Abby isnt necessarily for solo'ing albeit a beneficial stomp mode. It shifts the input gain impedance and really helps pickups like hot p90s and humbuckers come to life, or to better clarity. Its sort of doing what happens when a guy like brian setzer needs to ride his guitars volume control for gain within certain songs that benefit from sustained notes and chords, even controlled feedback. So when you see him working the song Sleepwalk, he's gone over to the space echo and turned up the gain control and flipped the output dB pad to milk this feature off the space echo's preamp. I dont see why there are not more guys playing the Atomic brain in this mode all the time. I like to simply to have added twang and touch dynamics.. How hard is it to stomp on the abby mode and adjust the gain control of the atomic brain and leave it in abby mode? :) Its not :)

Merc and Bertotti like this.
  8. wildeman

wildeman Friend of Fred

May 10, 2015
    norcal
    Tis'not, i generally run it in abby.....beeutiful!

TV the Wired Turtle likes this.
  9. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    right on man, right on!! that makes me happy :)

wildeman likes this.