Guitar Center is an “essential” business

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Jelly Roll Horton, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:28 PM.

1. Cassotto

Cassotto Gretschie

Jun 16, 2019
    Spain
    Thanks a lot for your concern. It's scary. I haven't been out since the 13th, and I'm worried mostly about my mother who, being over 70, is in a risk group. Thankfully, she's strong as an ox. But there are already parents and grandparents of people I know who haven't been able to make it and, in spite of what is heard all the time, two of them had no previous condition. So no one can assume he's safe only because he's healthy, if of a certain age. Please be careful if your local authorities aren't taking it very seriously yet. Huge as the economic impact is going to be, it's lives which matter.

new6659 likes this.
  2. stormsedge

stormsedge Gretschie

Feb 28, 2020
    E. Tennessee
    I looked up our "local" GC website and they're closed. Meh, I didn't go there anyway.

3. wabash slim

wabash slim Gretschified

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    To be brutally honest, Guitar Center is as "essential" as politicians and other societal leeches.

Sabato and Merc like this.
  4. dmunson

dmunson Gretschie

Dec 19, 2015
    Charlotte, NC
    Good news: when I opened up my junk e-mail folder this morning there were at least two dozen cures for the new virus offered.

blueruins likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice