Join Gretsch-Talk Today

For Sale Gretsch G6134TDC-LTD15 Penguin Broadway Jade 2015-Limited Edition-Beautiful Condition - PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Buckyboy, Aug 27, 2018.

1. rob batz

rob batz Synchromatic

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    73BEB6CA-1F9C-4450-931D-ACA2491A6A17.jpeg Trades ?? Brand new ! 2018 6128t-59vs Cadillac green

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    Howard hughes and Bertotti like this.
  2. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

As crazy as it sounds I already have one of those!

3. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Dang Rob, paint ain’t even dry on your ‘57 yet

4. rob batz

rob batz Synchromatic

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    I know I luv this but that falcon style headstock!!

Bertotti likes this.
  5. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Are you prepared for the neck-dive?

6. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I actually do not like the narrow headstocks, currently. I say currently because at one time I hated sunbursts now I love them, didn't like anything but Martin and Stratts but now I have others and love them. Funny how tastes change. And I am extremely biased for the BJP. I am however surprised there are no sales yet. You can feel the tension growing for some of the posters who really want it! Probably in my head but I don't think it will be much longer. I am disappointed the price is so low. I would have rather seen these last two sales fetch much more.

Howard hughes likes this.
  7. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    I am following this thread with a feeling of bitter amusement. I nearly can see the faces of you lusting over this fine guitar trying to drum up the money desperately.
    I am in quite the same situation. There is an absolute dream guitar (at an unbelievable priece) in ebay classifieds over here...since weeks...waiting for me to buy it.
    And I am waiting for a tax refund and a big insurance payment since 8 weeks to be able to finance it.
    I am with you guys.

Bertotti likes this.
  8. Howard hughes

Howard hughes Gretschie

Mar 22, 2018
    London
    I was a mosrite man for many years, also had about 4 mustangs, now i cant stand them!

9. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

There was a time when I though Fenders were uncool since everyone used one...then I tried one and it changed my mind. Still not a fan of sunburst except in some very specific circumstances.

10. Aymara

Aymara Friend of Fred

Jul 6, 2013
    Germany
    I could cry, when I see this thread, because the BJP is currently my most played 6-string.

Bertotti likes this.
  11. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I see a BJP purchase elsewhere in the forum and it leads to this listing. I think. If so there will be some relieved and disappointed people here!

12. Synchro

Synchro The artist formerly known as: Synchro Staff Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Sorry Vista
    Admin Post
    I saw one of these in the flesh last week when visiting DaFreeze. I have to say that the finish color and the binding make for a visually stunning result.

audept likes this.
  13. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    thumbs up.jpg

14. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    About friggin time! Congrats to both.

15. Crooner

Crooner Friend of Fred

Apr 15, 2009
    Boston
    I missed it by literally a few hours.
    The guy interested in my '61 bought it a day later than I expected and I missed it.

(Sound of Darin hitting his head on table... AGAIN!)

16. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    Sorry to hear this. I was hoping that you were the successful buyer. :(

17. Aymara

Aymara Friend of Fred

Jul 6, 2013
    Germany
  18. Crooner

Crooner Friend of Fred

Apr 15, 2009
    Boston
    Thanks.

Yeah... saw that one, but part of what made this so special was the incredible price. I guess 'twas not meant to be. (sigh) I'm happy for BB, though.

19. Aymara

Aymara Friend of Fred

Jul 6, 2013
    Germany
    Well, the last new one is also noticeably cheaper, than the original price of 3.500 bucks. The forum price here was a shame, sorry. Shame, because the price needed to be so extremely low to get it sold.

Ok, this beauty is in Falcon territory, when talking about it‘s original price, but it‘s worth every cent.

Bertotti likes this.