Join Gretsch-Talk Today

For Sale Gretsch G6134TDC-LTD15 Penguin Broadway Jade 2015-Limited Edition-Beautiful Condition - PRICE DROP!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Buckyboy, Aug 27, 2018.

1. mbkri

mbkri Synchromatic

Sep 22, 2012
    Chicago
    Im guessing you’re selling for cash and not interested in a trade?
    Id trade my 2001 American Deluxe Power Telecaster (stereo) and and Blues Deville 410. Plus a bit of cash.

98CCF54D-4A5F-42A0-9AC9-DED765193E8D.jpeg D975475C-5BE3-4FB1-89AB-DE5AD6BAE312.jpeg C786262D-9E60-4D6F-9764-274F26148AD2.jpeg 0985E6F4-311A-46DD-A904-84F7D01AF597.jpeg
    FC653BAB-3ED1-4F7B-988D-1F5939D4F870.jpeg

2. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

Thanks! Those both look really cool. I prefer to sell outright but the only part trades plus cash items I would consider right now are for an Allen Hot Blonde (preferably head or maybe combo) or maybe a G&L ASAT in a flake finish (turquoise, gold, green, blue) with matching headstock and rosewood board but either would have to be like new/all original/unmodified. Maybe a Victorilux 15 or 35115...

mbkri likes this.
  3. Crooner

Crooner Friend of Fred

Apr 15, 2009
    Boston
    It was that loud, huh?

I shall. If anyone knows anybody looking for a great vintage Duo Jet, please spread the word.

LOL.

That makes two of us.

Oh Dear God.

I quit the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

4. fender62custom

fender62custom Gretschified

Mar 3, 2012
    Helidon, Australia
    $1999.. wow!!! that's real cheap!!

5. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    If I didn't have a jet that didn't have the same set up, I would be all over this. Someone buy this!!

6. mbkri

mbkri Synchromatic

Sep 22, 2012
    Chicago
    This is driving me nuts. Please someone buy this so I can forget it

7. Crooner

Crooner Friend of Fred

Apr 15, 2009
    Boston
    I quit the wrong week to stop eating tide pods.

This. Is. Painful.

8. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

Would also potenetially consider a single cut Penguin with DynaSonics in trade (particularly a sparkle top but white is ok too) or MAYBE a single cut sparkle jet with DynaSonics and a Bigsby, particularly if it is in an unusual color. Would have to be like new/all original/unmodified condition with all the paperwork and NOT a relic. Thanks!

9. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    It should sell soon you have it prieced to move. At least that is what I believe.

10. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

Yeah, lots of interest from lots of folks but still up for sale. I doubt you will find one for a better price.

11. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

Still a bunch of folks kicking the tires but no takers yet.

12. mbkri

mbkri Synchromatic

Sep 22, 2012
    Chicago
    I don’t get it. How is this still available? Bump. For goodness sakes somebody get this.

13. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Paitance will win the day. Someone will grab it. With 75 originally I remember there were still new ones a couple years after release. It is a special color and not everyone can appreciate that, a Gretsch which still isn’t something a lot of people consider. I never considered a Gretsch until I bought this guitar a couple years ago and then only stumbled on it looking for a surfy Fender. I then had to think about it for a few weeks but as the idea sat in my head it became quite the obsession. That will happen with this one. I can just imagine the few people here who would really like to have this one are probably going a bit nuts hoping it sells before they give in.

mbkri likes this.
  14. Buckyboy

Buckyboy Electromatic

Agreed. The color is not necessarily what you initially think of when you think Gretsch, but when you open the case it is just "Wow!"

15. Crooner

Crooner Friend of Fred

Apr 15, 2009
    Boston
    Hi, Bertotti.
    PM sent!

D.

Bertotti likes this.
  16. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Got it reply sent. Good luck!

17. Crooner

Crooner Friend of Fred

Apr 15, 2009
    Boston
    Correction:
    Hi BuckyBoy! PM sent! :D

Thanks, Bertotti.

Bertotti likes this.
  18. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    Good luck to you and @Buckyboy! Not sure why I'm so excited for the two of you, but I am.

19. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    You are excited because the Broadway Jade Penguin bug is growing in you! Resistance is futile!

Howard hughes likes this.
  20. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    If I didn't have a jet that was almost exactly the same feature-wise I would have already bought it! I try to self limit to one guitar a year so I make em count.

Bertotti likes this.