For Sale Gretsch G6118T Players Edition 2018 Iridium Silver/Azure Blue

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by 86runner, Mar 3, 2019.

1. 86runner

86runner Electromatic

May 6, 2015
    Nashville
    I'm selling a beautiful Gretsch Players Edition 6118 in Iridium Silver/Azure Blue. I've had this for just over 2 months and have played it for a total of maybe an hour. It has been in the case the rest of the time. I have 30 other guitars, so it has split time with all of those! It's immaculate. There are a few VERY slight pick scratches on the pickguard, but zero other wear at all. I'm only selling to pay for another purchase. The Players Edition upgrades are absolutely killer. The string through Bigsby and treble bleed are worth the price of admission alone. The volume rolls back on these and retains every bit of the highs you love to hear out of these pickups, which are Gretsch Filters, but I actually like better than the TVJ Classics in my other 6118. It's a FANTASTIC guitar in every way. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Specs posted below. Will be shipped very well packed with all original paperwork and OHSC in mint condition. $1650 S&PP. Thanks very much!

Body - Laminated Maple
    Body Shape - Anniversary
    Bracing - ML Bracing
    Body Binding - White with Black Purfling
    Body Back - Laminated Maple
    Body Top - Laminated Maple
    Body Depth - 2.25" (5.72cm)
    Neck Material - Maple
    Neck Finish - Gloss
    Neck Shape - Standard "U"
    Scale Length - 24.6" (62.48cm)
    Fingerboard - Rosewood
    Fingerboard Radius - 12" (30.48cm)
    Number of Frets - 22
    Fret Size - Medium Jumbo
    Nut - Graph Tech TUSQ XL
    Nut Width - 1.687" (4.28cm)
    Position Inlays - Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
    Bridge Pickup - High Sensitive Filter'Tron
    Neck Pickup - High Sensitive Filter'Tron
    Controls - Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup
    Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
    Pickup Configuration - Filter'Tron / Filter'Tron
    Bridge - Rocking Bar
    Tuning Machines - Gotoh Locking
    Pickguard - Azure Plexi with White Gretsch Logo
    Control Knobs - G-Arrow
    Orientation - Right-Hand

****I'll be traveling from 3/5-3/7 and can ship on 3/4 and again on 3/8. Thanks!****

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  2. drmilktruck

drmilktruck Gretschified

May 17, 2009
    Plymouth, MN
    Good thing I didn’t see this before I picked up the Grey/Purple Cc. Beauty. Good luck with the sale.

audept likes this.
  3. blueruins

blueruins Country Gent

May 28, 2013
    Savannah, GA
  4. 86runner

86runner Electromatic

May 6, 2015
    Nashville
  5. T Bone

T Bone Country Gent

Might want to add another pic showing off the gorgeous two tone finish. Best of luck with the sale!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice