Good deal? Yes, no?

Discussion in 'Ampage Area' started by natefromea, May 27, 2009.

1. roadjunkie

roadjunkie Country Gent

Jul 4, 2008
    Middletown,PA
    Both are great lil amp just as long as you realise they are just what they are. The Vox is 5 watt with a bigger speaker more models to choose from. The Roland is 4 watt smaller speaker less FX and models but with both of these the grind channels suck. They have a great clean setup but the distorion channels really blow. These amps are meant to kick back in bed and just plow away. They don't gig. They might record clean pretty well but they are limited. For what they are and what they are meant to done every guitar player should have one on their nightstand.

2. natefromea

natefromea Electromatic

May 26, 2009
    arizona
    That's all I need it for. Thanks!

3. natefromea

natefromea Electromatic

May 26, 2009
    arizona
    Just thought I'd let ya'll know that I just bought a Vox Valvetronix vt15 and I love it! The search for the amp is over! It's perfect for what I need it for and I couldn't be happier. Thanks everyone! I'll be posting some pics of my new rig shortly!

4. dafreeze

dafreeze Friend of Fred

Awesome! Congratulations!

5. Bonedaddy

Bonedaddy Banned

Jun 8, 2008
    Silicon Valley
    Not so fast there. I've got the AC4TV. Even at the 1/4 watt setting, it is much louder than you think it will be....

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice