Join Gretsch-TalkToday

G5622????

Discussion in 'Electromatic Gretsch Forum' started by eliza.vongeist, Sep 28, 2013.

1. eliza.vongeist

eliza.vongeist Electromatic

i was wondering about the new g5622. has it been released or when will it be released and what are the specs or where can i find the specs? :) thanks

2. rockabillyboyme

rockabillyboyme Country Gent

Try Fullcompass.com . I was thinking of pre-ordering the 5620 but i thought at $1050. i would wait. Yesterday i noticed they were priced now at $899. It says they will be shipping in 3-4 weeks but they've been saying that for 3-4 weeks,so who knows? Good luck!

3. rockabillyboyme

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. eliza.vongeist

thank u. i was drooling over the specs and design just now, im a fan of three pickup setups and more unusual guitars and im so into the 5622, im adding one to my lineup too. yay Gretsch!!!! :)

6. rockabillyboyme

I was looking at the 5620 but i may have to go back and see the 5622 myself.Good luck!

7. freddyfingers

freddyfingers Friend of Fred

That's a lot of knobs and pick ups.

8. eliza.vongeist

i love advanced electronics, a few of my guitars utilize coil splitting/tapping too.
    im so happy gretsch has introduced an economically priced reduced body size, double cut, center block, triple pickup (humbuckers too), killer electromatic such as the g5622t cb. cannot wait to get mine.
    very very excited about the addition of the g5422tdc and g5423dc-12 both in black to my lineup. :) they're my only two full hollowbodies. i love the tone of hollows and semi hollows, as well as the wonderful solid bodies in my lineup.
    amazing guitars, fantastic quality, and great prices. :):):) happy happy happy :)