SOLD Foxrox Aquavibe-now $195!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Andy Fortune, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    SOLD!

963583C1-7CF0-473D-8437-A7761A75433A.jpeg
    Absolutely killer univibe type pedal with great tweakability. I love this, but I rarely use Vibe. I already have a Digitech Ventura, which I use for rotary sounds quite a bit, and its vibe settings will get me by for the little I use them, even though the Aquavibe does them better and has a much wider range of usable settings. It also cuts through the mix incredibly well—many univibe pedals disappear in the mix in a live situation.
    Velcro on back, but I can remove it on request.
    Was $220, now $195 shipped/PayPal in the conUSA
    Add $15 for shipping to Canada.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018 at 4:42 PM
  2. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    You’ve always got the cool stuff bro......

Andy Fortune likes this.
  3. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    ohhh Andy, I had a capt coconut and loved it.. this is the univibe in that... #want!!

Andy Fortune likes this.
  4. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    It’s a bit stripped down version of what is in the CC. The Provibe is the same—has the envelope control and external volume pot (it’s internal on the Aquavibe). But it keeps the essential parts and is simpler to use.
    The Center control is part of the magic of the Aquavibe and Provibe. It allows you to adjust the sweep/wobble and acts like a notch filter, too. Dave Fox makes fantastic stuff. I have an Octron I got from a member here and it is amazing, too.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  5. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    Now $200 shipped in the continental US. Add $15 for Canada.

6. Andy Fortune

Andy Fortune Gretschie

May 24, 2016
    Corning, NY
    Now $195 for the next couple of days, and then I’ll pull the ad until the New Year (or I’ll keep it ‘cuz it’s wicked cool).:cool: