Filtertrons - Medium Overdrive Pedal.

Discussion in 'Pedal Pushers Forum' started by Funky54, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Funky54

Funky54 Gretschie

Aug 12, 2010
    Florida
    Well, after much deliberation I have decided to not add a pedal. I am just going to have to be good at adjusting fast the pedals I use with the Les Paul.

I tried three new pedals and determined I didn’t like any of them as well as what I have. I could use an identical one... I “may,” and if I do, I think it would be another Scarab Deluxe.

I tried an Archer, Fetto and Earth Drive. All were ok, but just duplication of what I can already do with Knob twittering.

Henry likes this.
  2. Funky54

Funky54 Gretschie

Aug 12, 2010
    Florida
    Ok so I went through a bunch more pedals and did find a great one for low/medium gain. The Jetter Helium is really really good at not coloring the tone while giving the bite. Best of all, it really really improves the touch sensitivity, you feel tethered to the amp even at ultra low gain settings.

Great pedal. So great now I have to try the stage red.

3. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    If you change your mind and decide to add one like the other pros here said the Ubangi is incredible. I am not a RAT fan but the Ubangi is everything I always thought a Rat should be.

audept likes this.
  4. audept

audept Senior Gretsch-Talker

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    I'm a huge Ubangi fan!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice