Extremely happy news!!!

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Calvin Lee 2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Yukimajo

Yukimajo Gretschie

Nov 4, 2018
    Exeter UK
    Congratulations Calvin & Jessica! It seems that you have one of those rare things; true happiness and love. I wish you both the very best.

2. larryb

larryb Gretschified

Oct 29, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    It took 16 years together to realize she was the one.....are you sure?:p

I am so happy for you buddy....That is a really sweet story and you make a great looking couple....Prayers for your health and a long happy life together!

dak55 likes this.
  3. Penguin

Penguin Country Gent

Nov 20, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Wonderful news Calvin, congratulations to you both! :)

4. dak55

dak55 Synchromatic

May 31, 2018
    Mills River NC
    What a great story Calvin! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness,

5. Calvin Lee 2

Calvin Lee 2 Electromatic

Oct 9, 2017
    New York
    Wow, thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the kind words and well-wishes. As always, you people are great, and really do make this the nicest place on the internet.

6. cowmoo

cowmoo Country Gent

Aug 19, 2011
    North Wales
    What a lovely post!
    :)

heinzman and Calvin Lee 2 like this.
  7. Calvin Lee 2

Calvin Lee 2 Electromatic

Oct 9, 2017
    New York
    She's so tiny, it's adorable. Im also 6'2" but she is only 4'10". We were apart and dating other people for a bit in our teens, but after dating her, I hated going out with girls that were less than a foot shorter than me. If she didn't have to get on her tip toes to give me a smooch, and I didn't have to lean way over and hurt my back to receive said smooch, then I wasn't interested, lol.

I love my tiny wife. Although for such a small woman, she has somehow still found a way to take up 90% of our bed at night. It's like a really terrible super power, I don't know how she does it, lol.

Also I feel like that Phyllis dillar quote describes us pretty perfectly. During the time we weren't seeing each other, I remember one time when I had plans with another girl that I was seeing at the time, and I cancelled my plans with her so I could stay home and fight with Jessica through text messages. (We fought about nothing for like 9 hours that day). When you'd rather fight with one girl than go on a date with another, I feel like that kinda tells you who you really want to be with deep down.

audept, Gregor and panhead6zero like this.
  8. Gregor

Gregor Gretschie

Oct 17, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Aha, now you know the magic formula Calvin.....I'm sure you'll use it wisely.

Calvin Lee 2 likes this.
  9. Tony65x55

Tony65x55 Gretschified

Sep 23, 2011
    The 'Shwa, Ontario, Canada
    Calvin, that's wonderful news. Congratulations to you and Jessica. I think you both lucked out!

Calvin Lee 2 likes this.
  10. wabash slim

wabash slim Friend of Fred

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    We're all in this together.

Calvin Lee 2 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice