Embie Concepts on hiatus?

Discussion in 'Technical Side of Things' started by Sid Nitzerglobin, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Sid Nitzerglobin

Sid Nitzerglobin Country Gent

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if Embie Concepts is on a temporary or permanent vacation.

Placed an order w/ them on 12/15 for a set of flush saddle screws and bronze replacement saddles for the Melita on my Streamliner and have heard nothing back from them after the automated email confirming the order after the sale cleared my PayPal. I figured it was near the holidays so they were probably busy, but I haven't been able to get a response from them via email or phone this week to see what the deal is. I'd really like to get both the saddles and the screws from them, but the Streamliner is getting lonely sitting in its case waiting for screws that will allow me to play it comfortably.

Thanks for any info!

2. Freshy

Freshy Gretschie

Sep 30, 2017
    Homosassa FLA
  3. Sid Nitzerglobin

Sid Nitzerglobin Country Gent

Jun 8, 2015
    fROMOHIO
    I try to limit it to what's necessary for the shop, but yeah I guess I should try messaging them there too.

I wasn't seeing any additional info on their page, but then their last post was from 2017 so...

4. Winterwind

Winterwind Gretschie

Dec 17, 2018
    London, Ontario
    Hmm. I like their work but it seems their last post there was two years ago.

EDIT - What he said ^

Sid Nitzerglobin likes this.