Join Gretsch-Talk Today

EL PESCADORO - Reverberant Hot Pre (Jr Barnyard w reverb)

Discussion in 'Commercial Sellers, Dealers and Manufacturers' started by TV the Wired Turtle, Sep 13, 2018.

1. TV the Wired Turtle

TV the Wired Turtle Gretschified

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    I want you to be able to get that from YOUR guitar, and YOUR amp w the EL PESCADORO that is feeding an Octal Tube Character preamp, a streamlined version of the stand alone Hot Preamp I make called the Jr. Barnyard™ into a cleverly voiced reverberation emulation circuit.
    The Reverb on the pedal SERVES the OCTAL Tube preamp, it can be used alone but the preamp pushing the reverb is the magic here and provides the ambient backdrop to helping you recreate the pioneering sounds first heard along Chicago's water front, and later under the streets of the west coast's studio catacombs.

[​IMG]

First batch of 20 pedals come w some fun merch!! an actual Luchador mask(random styles), that I hope you will wear and post pics n demo vids of you and your pedal on social media #elpescadoro #rubbergorillaarmy! And!!! a luchador pedal stomper that glows in the dark, made by my buddy here @vidiot72 .

get in on it:
    https://www.thenocturnebrain.com/products/el-pescadoro-reverberant-hot-preamp

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rob batz

rob batz Synchromatic

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
  3. rob batz

rob batz Synchromatic

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Spring reverb? For surf style'?
    Drip?

4. Pdnlegs

Pdnlegs Country Gent

May 28, 2016
    Oklahoma
    Any demos out for this yet?

5. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    Not at all. :) This is pre Leo Fender Spring tank. Have a look on my webpage for the explanation of it all. I do make an actual tube tank reverb called the F-bomb. This EL Pescadoro gets totally deep ocean undertow washy for days at extreme settings but thats not its focal point. :)
    Here's that extreme setting demo:
    https://instagram.fsan1-1.fna.fbcdn...15_2053814831309882_6895611972960092851_n.mp4

Bertotti likes this.
  6. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    more soon

7. dankas11

dankas11 Synchromatic

Jul 6, 2014
    Croatia
    I just have ordered!!!! :) :)
    I Know it is more expensive but honestly, I dont care, few minutes ago I got my pay check from last film, little bit more then I expected so I'm looking it that way, it came it has gone, pedal will stay for a long time :)

CatTones, Gretschman2 and audept like this.
  8. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    You and I are both in the first batch! I'm so looking forward to this!

TV the Wired Turtle likes this.
  9. dankas11

dankas11 Synchromatic

Jul 6, 2014
    Croatia
    me to!
    with this pedal my whole pedalboard is Nocturne, well almost, tuner and compressor, but I don't think I need compressor anyway :)

audept likes this.
  10. Pdnlegs

Pdnlegs Country Gent

May 28, 2016
    Oklahoma
    I went and found the two short ones on your IG you linked on the other post about this

11. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    I should mention in the ad page that the knobs are bakelite dakaware from CHICAGO! :)

audept and larryr like this.
  12. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    Just $75 more than the standard Jr. Barnyard Hot Pre, thats for the reverb :) two effects in one box. Kind of a nerdy for what its worth but there are many reverbs on the market
    using a belton brick, a little box of 3 digi delay chips that create short sequential delay signals that sound like reverb but tend to have a zippery artifact you can hear in the reverb decay.
    Not so w the pedal I'm making here. The EL Pescadoro, is using a Spin Semiconductor, a programmable DSP for its reverb emulation.
    A perfect machine for what I wanted to serve the octal tube character preamp.
    (Pretends he knows what he's talking about while using a mad scientist voice)
    Poindexter.jpg

CatTones and dankas11 like this.
  13. TSims1

TSims1 Friend of Fred

Jun 18, 2013
    Atlanta
    Wow......that verb sounds really great!

14. dankas11

dankas11 Synchromatic

Jul 6, 2014
    Croatia
    I was thinking on europe/ usa expensive. shipping plus tax, but as I said, I dont care.

15. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh Country Gent

May 14, 2013
    Initech, Inc.
    Never mind, just read #12.
    Nice pedal Tavo.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  16. TV the Wired Turtle

Jul 25, 2009
    so cal
    NOOOooooooooo. No cotton pickin belton module w delay cheeeeps.. :) An actual DSP. see post #12 :)

[​IMG]