For Sale/Trade Egnater Rebel 30 Head with upgrades

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Strato67, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Strato67

Strato67 Gretschie

Oct 19, 2016
    Texas
    I had my tech go through it.. had the blown power transformer..he installed a Fender and some new JJ tubes all biased up and really sounds great. I played it out live and never got the volume past 2 on the clean channel with a Timmy clone for a little drive. It's really stout and robust with the new transformer and tubes. I used a one 12 cab with a Vintage 30 which I would include with it...but shipping might be too high. I will add a pic of both..I spent 185.00 on all the work done .

550.00 for the head shipped to conus.

with the cab we would have to work something out. I am open to possible trades as well and fair offers you can read more about it here ...thanks

https://reverb.com/item/19241094-egnater-rebel-30-head-with-upgraded-transformers

2. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    Good luck with the sale.

Strato67 likes this.
  3. BuddieGreen

BuddieGreen Gretschie

Sep 3, 2018
    usa
    the rebel, renegade, tourmaster are all very nice amps. especially for their price range

Strato67 likes this.
  4. Setzerhotrod

Setzerhotrod Country Gent

Oct 26, 2011
    Anchorage Alaska
    Before I got my Kemper, Rebel 30 was my fav amp. Still have it in case I have to go somewhere that I’m not playing through the PA. Great sound.

Strato67 likes this.
  5. Strato67

Strato67 Gretschie

Oct 19, 2016
    Texas
    Bump for 500.00 shipped to GT members..its a hell of an amp I think whoever buys it will be one happy camper...no issues and its gig ready. I would hold onto it but I have way too many amps and I use combos for portability.

6. Waxhead

Waxhead Country Gent

Aug 30, 2014
    Australia
    I owned a Rebel 30 for 5 yrs.
    Really great super versatile and light weight head.
    Better than any Fender or Vox imo.
    Highly recommended :)