Do You Believe in Ghosts? I have proof they exist

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Poeticas, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merc

Merc Country Gent

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    Maybe my thoughts were not well written and got confusing with the matter thing and energy.

Where I was trying to go is just an idea of what if and not proven. What if electrons and matter somehow retained influences of where they were in the past. Because they are not destroyed or created as you said and only changed. At least that was my original intention of meaning in what I was trying to write as an idea.

Poeticas likes this.
  2. SaltyDog

SaltyDog Synchromatic

Aug 23, 2008
    chasing the dragon
    Yesterday upon the stair
    I met a man who wasn't there
    He wasn't there again today
    I wish, I wish he'd go away

--- From "Antigonish"
    By Hughes Mearns (1899),

blueruins and Poeticas like this.
  3. larryb

larryb Gretschified

Oct 29, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    Yes...I am absolutely convinced goats exist!

babygoats.jpg

4. Poeticas

Poeticas Electromatic

Jun 24, 2019
    Florida
    It is interesting that you mention a blue light- my brother had experiences in seeing a blue light.
    And that feeling that someone is watching is an unmistakable feeling. You ever felt someone was watching you and you turn around and see that there was a person staring at you?
    The same thing has happened to me- that feeling of being watched. Happened a lot actually but one time I went tot he back room of my house and I suddenly FROZE. It felt like you knew a tiger was stalking you and you know it's behind the bush but you don't see it. I felt a very uncomfortable feeling that someone did not want me there- I took off running out of the house and didn't come back until that night.

NJDevil likes this.
  5. Poeticas

Poeticas Electromatic

Jun 24, 2019
    Florida
    It's all about energy - if we have vocal chords without energy the vocal chords wouldn't work. Even thoughts are energy if you think about it- our brain firing off billions of neurons.

NJDevil likes this.
  6. Armygirl

Armygirl Country Gent

Mar 14, 2014
    Edinburgh
    As someone from Scotland, loads of rural communities, especially those in the north west highlands and islands, still believe whole heartedly that many people are born with the Second Sight... the ability to see things that others can't, and also into the future. People say that so-and-so has the Second Sight, or 'An Dà-Sheàlladh' in Gaelic, the same way as they'd say that someone was good at football, or playing the piano. It's a talent that you are born with. These places are also some of the most straight-laced religious places too.. mostly Free Presbyterian.... where the women still aren't allowed to cut their hair, no music is allowed in church and absolutely nothing is allowed on a Sunday, so it is not through lack of faith in God. It also has traditionally had the highest number of university graduates per capita in Scotland, so we aren't talking about loads of simple folk....

All the Celtic countries have people like this. Most Celtic countries are steeped in myths and legends of faeries, fauns, pixies, water spirits and tree spirits. Loads of mountains and lochs are named after them and there are stories all over the place of haunted castles and woods etc. I found this book at a souvenir shop on Loch Lomond side.. so if you told a Celt that something was haunted, they'd probably shrug and wholeheartedly agree with you![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Beardog, Joe90, calebaaron666 and 3 others like this.
  7. Poeticas

Poeticas Electromatic

Jun 24, 2019
    Florida
    You are certainly right! Celts don't call them ghosts, they only call them spirits. Celts are very spiritual people.

Armygirl likes this.
  8. Poeticas

Poeticas Electromatic

Jun 24, 2019
    Florida
    Oh about the title of my thread where I said I have proof... I just want to clarify that I mean it as proof to myself that they are real. I always wondered if these strange things happening to me was just in my head I was like %60/40 on it...but when I actually heard this spirit talking to me, I became a %100 believer. I of course couldn't send this is audio file to a University professor and say this is undeniable proof. But it sure is proof to me.

9. not_man_davo

not_man_davo Synchromatic

Feb 13, 2015
    tejas
    And this is the reason that i always dress nicely when I leave the house. I often look at myself in the mirror before leaving and ask myself, "Is this good enough to be my ghost outfit forever?"

10. not_man_davo

not_man_davo Synchromatic

Feb 13, 2015
    tejas
    I can back this up. When I first moved to New Orleans, I went to the zoo with some young family members. We went to the petting zoo area to pet some baby pygmy goats. I was feeding and petting this little black and white fella and everything was great. I then turned to pet another goat and the little guy I had been petting reared up and head butted me right in the shin!

the bruise he left looked just like a little devil head! ooooooooooo!!!!:eek:

aiabx, T Bone, Merc and 2 others like this.
  11. Henry

Henry Gretschified

Apr 9, 2014
    Petaluma
    On the other hand, I might ask myself, do I want a tucked in shirt rubbing my belly and a tie choking me for all eternity? Maybe I should stick with pajamas only.

new6659, panhead6zero and blueruins like this.
  12. wabash slim

wabash slim Friend of Fred

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    With all of the weird and crazy things going on in this country, you'd think it was built on an Indian graveyard or something.

13. Ricochet

Ricochet I Bleed Orange

Nov 13, 2009
    Monkey Island
    I was told to stay away from Ouija boards. They call on low level entities(apparently there is a hierarchy). They’re like the kids hanging round the playground fair, slightly more mischievous...
    If you’re looking for a cheap ride and maybe a scary moment, they are only happy to oblige.

14. panhead6zero

panhead6zero Synchromatic

Jan 17, 2015
    The Motor City
    Looks like a very interesting book!

15. Gretschtim1

Gretschtim1 Country Gent

Dec 4, 2012
    Dundalk, Md
    Wow man scary monsters!

16. Jelly Roll Horton

Jelly Roll Horton Synchromatic

Nov 10, 2017
    Portland, OR
    "There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, / Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." —-Hamlet

mschafft and calebaaron666 like this.
  17. Gretschtim1

Gretschtim1 Country Gent

Dec 4, 2012
    Dundalk, Md

It's probably just a few left over telethon workers looking for work.

18. Gretschtim1

Gretschtim1 Country Gent

Dec 4, 2012
    Dundalk, Md
    Yeah why are they even dressed at all?

19. Jelly Roll Horton

Jelly Roll Horton Synchromatic

Nov 10, 2017
    Portland, OR
    Long Tall Shorty can tell you the answer to that. :rolleyes: Or Ray Davies.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  20. Gretschtim1

Gretschtim1 Country Gent

Dec 4, 2012
    Dundalk, Md
    Sears used to have blue light specials when I was a kid roaming around the store.
    I always felt like someone was watching me. Now I know for sure there was someone in that room watching me. (it was a cop thinking I was about to shoplift)...:D

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice