SOLD Chandler RH-2 Royal Hawaiian Lap Steel w/HSC

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by nasonm, Dec 3, 2018.

1. nasonm

nasonm Gretschie

Nov 3, 2010
    Bangor, ME
    Chandler RH-2 Lap Steel w/ HSC. Exc + condition. $425 + shipping

"The Chandler RH-2 Lap Steel Guitar sings out hot and loud. Chandler steels are used by leading pro players for 2 simple reasons: great sound and great looks. Weissenborn-style slab body is made of solid mahogany. Through-body stringing enhances tone and response, and the oversize CC-90 hand-wound single coil delivers high and lonesome tone with acres of warm, resonant sustain. Art deco graphics on the Chandler RH-2 offer a classic 1940s look."

FEATURES
    Weissenborn-style slab body is made of solid mahogany
    Through-body stringing enhances tone and response
    Oversize CC-90 hand-wound single coil delivers high, lonesome tone with acres of warm, resonant sustain
    Art deco graphics offer a classic 1940s look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alberta_Slim and Freshy like this.
  2. thunder58

thunder58 Gretschified

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Nice looker ... best with the sale

3. Lacking Talent

Lacking Talent Synchromatic

Aug 5, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    I've had one of these, they are great (and Paul Chandler no longer builds, so there are not that many around); long story short: someone buy this!

nasonm likes this.
  4. Alberta_Slim

Alberta_Slim Gretschie

May 18, 2018
    Ontario
    It really is a beauty, and this is coming from a seriously old school guy who's owned a 1953 Bakelite Rickenbacker and a one-off cast aluminum 7-string frypan. Wish I had the scratch myself, but poverty + Christmas = a no-go. :(

5. nasonm

nasonm Gretschie

Nov 3, 2010
    Bangor, ME
    It IS a looker and if I don’t sell it I won’t mind keeping it but I went a little overboard in the gear dept the past few months.

Alberta_Slim likes this.