Can someone please measure the Hot Rod Badge on the Brian Setzer headstock?

Discussion in 'THE Gretsch Discussion Forum' started by ZanesDaddy73, Jan 17, 2020.

1. ZanesDaddy73

ZanesDaddy73 Electromatic

I am designing a head stock badge for my 5420T and I like to size of the badge on the Brian Setzer Hot Rod models. If someone can measure it for me that would be amazing! Also the thickness. I plan on taking my custom artwork and logo to a trophy shop to get it made. Also if anyone can take a closeup pic of it that would be cool. Thanks!

thunder58 and GlenP like this.
  2. CaliforniaSlim

CaliforniaSlim Gretschie

Jul 21, 2016
    I believe it is 1" x 1.25" . If no one has that locked down by tonight, I will measure to be sure Screenshot 2020-01-17 at 2.26.35 PM.jpg

T Bone and ZanesDaddy73 like this.
  3. rot hodder

rot hodder Electromatic

Feb 6, 2012
    Sydney, Australia
    ^Agreed 1" x 1.25". Screw holes spaced 0.795" x 1.00".
    My Hot Rod sits about 1 metre away from me here, measured with electronic verniers.

ZanesDaddy73 and thunder58 like this.
  4. thunder58

thunder58 Super Moderator Staff Member

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Admin Post
    Just a heads up ....... I once took a " truss rod cover " to my local trophy shop to be engraved also . Good thing I gave him 3 covers to work with as he burned right through the first 2 . He said he was using some type of " laser burner / engraver " . Just wanted to give you a head up . Here's the cover , but it was a little too big for my liking . I wanted more of a ( Gibson ) 335 size . ( BTW - sold the guitar ) IMG_0006.JPG

ZanesDaddy73 likes this.
  5. ZanesDaddy73

ZanesDaddy73 Electromatic

Wow you guys are all awesome thank you so much!!

thunder58 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice