Brian Setzer tabs - taking requests

Discussion in 'Songs in the key of Gretsch' started by StrayCatStrut, Mar 8, 2014.

1. 67bassman

67bassman Newbie

Feb 9, 2016
    england
    thanks for the advice

2. Lukedukem

Lukedukem Newbie

Feb 17, 2016
    Tampa
    Do you have the tab for little miss prissy? Can't find that tab anywhere on the Internet! Not even my tab pro or ultimate guitar engines have it.

3. Lukedukem

Lukedukem Newbie

Feb 17, 2016
    Tampa
    Or maybe point me to a site that would have the tab. Any help is much appreciated.

4. Lukedukem

Lukedukem Newbie

Feb 17, 2016
    Tampa
    So this is a dead thread

5. Stefan

Stefan Country Gent

Jan 20, 2016
    Germany
    Anyone here with the tabs of Caravan (Brian Setzer Orchestra)? Thanks in advance!

6. stevemorrison

stevemorrison Synchromatic

Jun 3, 2011
    Dundee, SCOTLAND
    Basically yes, Speedicut uploaded the tabs he had back about post 82 other than that the OP is no longer around.

7. Stefan

Stefan Country Gent

Jan 20, 2016
    Germany
    I'm looking for tabs of the song "Two of a kind" from the Stray Cats (Guitar Solo). Anyone? Thanks!

8. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    I looking for lonely summer nights .
    Won't stand in your way inhave solo down looking for chords..

I want note for note like orginal not simplified version.. these songs are so great .. thr Solo to won't stand ur way.. lower flat I have thr tab to solo like orginal.. if any wants my email joenyer@yahoo

9. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    Brian just masterful at combining parts of chords with many changes .. he may only use part of chord hr playing .. throws me off ..but be persistent ! Anyone with good tabs to any of his great hits too hip gotta go another one I like send to my email joenyer37@yahoo.com

10. MTurner

MTurner Friend of Fred

Aug 17, 2010
    Clayton, North Carolina, USA
    If I were you, I'd edit out my email address to keep it away from spambots that troll forums harvesting addresses.

11. steb74

steb74 Gretschie

Jul 23, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    Hi Joey, this is a video tutorial I made a couple of years ago teaching the chords for 'I Won't Stand In you Way'. I can appreciate that the video can be difficult to follow sometimes but it is accurate.

And this is a tutorial for the solo -

My guitar is in regular tuning for the videos but to play along with the record you'll need to tune down 1/2 step, more or less.

I hope you find them useful, cheers!

speedicut likes this.
  12. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    Thanksgiving buddy I saw your video they picture but dark can follow some of it.. if in had tabs I do better then solo part I got probably them hardest part of their song timing has to be right. Thanks joey

steb74 likes this.
  13. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    Not worried lol email my throw away email lol

MTurner likes this.
  14. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    The dumb phone auto type wrote in bad. I meant say saw them video bit dark side some parts .. I have mastered them solo .. I just need the chords. Great song stebbans seem u got it right..

steb74 likes this.
  15. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    Lonely summer nights
    Won't stand in your way
    Too hip gotta go
    These I need to learn must...

Sleepwalk I pretty much got.. although there a version Mr setzer plays the middle part chord changes diffrent than shows most tab books... love to play this kick on the delay and little reverb and chords gain .. dreamy state

16. John C

John C Gretschie

May 22, 2016
    Milwaukee WI
    i'd pay someone to tab out the entire knife feels like justice album

17. Stefan

Stefan Country Gent

Jan 20, 2016
    Germany
  18. speedicut

speedicut Friend of Fred

Jun 5, 2012
    Alabama
    Ste's 'Won't Stand In Your Way' videos are awesome BTW..
    I combined it with the solo version on Live in Japan and I sound pretty good with it.
    Thanks again Ste!

steb74 likes this.
  19. steb74

steb74 Gretschie

Jul 23, 2011
    Madrid, Spain
    I've no time frame yet but I plan on tabbing out and making tuition videos for the majority ...if not all of this album is the 'near' ....well, not too distant future ;)

Thanks very much man, that's really great to hear!
    Taking bits from here and there is what's it's all about, mix, combine ...shake!! ...and hopefully come out with something that's fun to play.
    Cheers mate!

speedicut likes this.
  20. flyingjoey

flyingjoey Electromatic

Nov 9, 2014
    new york
    Steb I gladly pay for tab for the songs I request.. I getting close but still not there.. lonely summer and won't stand in your way
    .pllllzzzzzxxxx lol

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice