Boyko graduated from HS

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Jukebox, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Jukebox

Jukebox Gretschified

Jun 2, 2008
    Foreston,MN
    Congrats boyko! When is the big party? Are you going to use that Grad money for a new gretsch?

2. Ric12String

Ric12String Gretschie

Jun 6, 2008
    California
    Hey Boyko, congratulations! As Bill Cosby once told a group of graduates, you have just now lost the best job you will ever have! Christmas vacation will now consist of one day, if you are lucky. There is no summer vacation in life.

Maybe spending another four years in college sounds like a good idea after all, eh?

3. Bonedaddy

Bonedaddy Banned

Jun 8, 2008
    Silicon Valley
    Congratulations Boyko. But remember, your education is a lifelong process. And seriously consider college /university if you aren't currently thinking that way.

4. Gretschy

Gretschy Synchromatic

Jun 11, 2008
    Montana
    Congrats Boyko!!

5. bobkat

bobkat Country Gent

Jun 2, 2008
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Boyco, Too Cool Fer School! CONGRATS!:cool:

6. Boyko

Boyko Gretschie

Jun 2, 2008
    Bancroft, Ontario
    Jukebox is full of lies, lies I tell you!

I haven't yet finished my high school career, I still have three exams to go in the next week. I will be done on Thursday, and then a summer of working to pay for my stint at the University of Ottawa.

Whats this Grad money you speak of? I haven't gotten much, besides an entrance scholarship for the University. I'd love a new Gretsch, but money needs to be saved for school I guess. Besides, there are alot of cheaper things I could go for, like some Electro Harmonix pedals, Dano's, etc.

Oh and the party is this weekend at my place, luckily it matches right up with my birthday which is tuesday. Then I'll hit the big ol' 18, able to drink in Quebec, which is a pretty cheap cab fare from res in Ottawa.

Thanks for all the congrats everyone, and don't worry I'm set to graduate with honours. Lots of studying has been done this weekend, and so long as I do well (say above %70 on each exam) I'll keep my scholarship.

Boyko

7. Jukebox

Jukebox Gretschified

Jun 2, 2008
    Foreston,MN
    Boyko,If you Pm me your address again. I might break down and buy you a card!

8. Boyko

Boyko Gretschie

Jun 2, 2008
    Bancroft, Ontario
    PM sent jukebox, thanks!

Gahhh, 30 mins to go until my biology exam!

9. Boyko

Boyko Gretschie

Jun 2, 2008
    Bancroft, Ontario
    Well its official, I graduated! The grad ceremony is on thursday. Finished my exams, did pretty well I think. I'm just waiting on my marks. Man that last couple weeks was horrible, way too much studying.

Now for a summer of work and a bit of play, then off to Ottawa. Weeee!!

10. Jukebox

Jukebox Gretschified

Jun 2, 2008
    Foreston,MN
    Your to old to go play now! My God you just graduated and you think you can go out and play like a little kid. Now is when you have to start working. you've been playing for 18yrs.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice