Bohemian Rhapsody ... thought I'd share ....

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by thunder58, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Flouswa

Flouswa Synchromatic

I'm glad you said that because at points I had the same issue. I had to consciously think about which frame was which!

Armygirl and thunder58 like this.
  2. Armygirl

Armygirl Country Gent

Mar 14, 2014
    Edinburgh
    I saw this and was blown away. The amount of work they must have put into that was enormous

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    Flouswa and thunder58 like this.
  3. audept

audept Senior Gretsch-Talker

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  4. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    No.
    The little white one is a modern version of the original Deacy-amp that Brian uses for orchestration/multilayered solos.
    He uses a treblebooster in front of it as he does on his ac30s.

5. Flouswa

Flouswa Synchromatic

I know this won't be up everyone's alley, but I thought it was worthy of sharing. Pretty clever.

6. Flouswa

Flouswa Synchromatic

How many folks here went to see it for a second time? We went tonight and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. I'm looking forward to it coming out on video, but it's not until March! Still amazed at what a great job the actors did in this, I can't even imagine the amount of time spent watching old video to get the movement/mannerisms down as well as they did, particularly the guy playing Brian May.

drmilktruck and Armygirl like this.
  7. Armygirl

Armygirl Country Gent

Mar 14, 2014
    Edinburgh
    I did... and I though the Brian May actor was so good that it was spooky!

Flouswa and drmilktruck like this.
  8. Flouswa

Flouswa Synchromatic

YES! And I still can't get my head around the fact that Brian May is married to Anita Dobson aka/Angie Watts from EastEnders!

Armygirl likes this.
  9. Armygirl

Armygirl Country Gent

Mar 14, 2014
    Edinburgh
    Yup... for a good while now. She's great!

Flouswa likes this.
  10. Flouswa

Flouswa Synchromatic

For whatever reason, they bumped up the video release date here in the states, it comes out tomorrow. Who else (besides me) is going to be buying it? I don't often buy movies on DVD unless I really liked them, and this one is definitely going to be part of my collection. I'm sure the reviewers who panned it are eating their words now that it has received a number of awards. Fingers crossed for Rami Malek at the Oscars.