SOLD Bigsbys and a Pickguard

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by 86runner, May 26, 2019.

1. 86runner

86runner Electromatic

May 6, 2015
    Nashville
    Hey yall! Selling a few things as listed below:

1. Bigsby B3C V Cut - chrome, mint condition - $SOLD S&PP to lower 48

2. Bigsby B3 - used to be gold - I used Nevr Dull and stripped the gold finish off the tailpiece to reveal the nickel underneath. It's pretty well stripped, but it might benefit from a toothpick with Nevr Dull wrapped around it around the lettering. I bought this for a project that I wanted an actual nickel piece for and ended up needing a B7. Go figure. I discovered that before I ever got to removing the gold plating from the spring or screws! They're still gold, but they're included. For the life of me, I'll never understand why Bigsby doesn't offer these things in actual nickel since they have to plate them in nickel before the gold finish is put on anyway. It's in excellent condition. - $SOLDS&PP to lower 48

3. Quickguards silver Duo Jet pickguard for Dynasonics. Mint condition, only installed on the guitar for a couple of weeks before I ended up putting the guitar back to stock and selling it. - $SOLD S&PP to lower 48

Let me know if there are any questions. Pics below. Thanks!

Alan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  2. gretscher09

gretscher09 Electromatic

Apr 18, 2009
    USA
    Hi Alan, I'll take the Bigsby B3C V Cut. Thanks, John

19cad61 likes this.
  3. thunder58

thunder58 I Bleed Orange

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Good lookin' stuff you're selling . Good luck

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice