... kind of still red ... on her way: Epiphone EB 0, work still in progress. I did a few dings and dongs and decided to repaint it - after I started taking off the massive coat of plastic I sure did regret this, it was almost 2 mm thick! Anyway, painted the body in red - cut out a few templates and spraypainted these scattered around the body in different colours (white - light grey - dark grey - black - another slightly darker red), covered a few stripes and painted in dark grey. Afterwards, I put a few red tinfoil stars on the areas not covered by the pickguard which is made from 2 mm aluminum. Bridge pickup will be a Seymoud Duncan P-Bass splitcoil in angled position, as obvious, the bridge will be a Schaller 3D with a block of aluminum underneath it. So far it looks a lot better than I expected. I had a few mishaps during this process, though, but nothing I couldn't fix so far. I guess this may still be red. This is version 4 ... version 2 was a bridge pickup I know nothing about added, just a cheap try ... version 3 already had the ne bridge, with a stack of sheet metal underneath it, as it is built for a different arrangement of neck angle and stuff ... the new electronics keep me busy ... I'll get back on that when finished and tried out. I like the randomly-patterned repeating elements in the red stripes. They still shine through the grey, which I decided to leave as is, because I ... like it. Looks a bit like rough-art - and so it's intended. ... wait for the result. It's gonna be cool.