For Sale Barber sold

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade Negotiations' started by Bertotti, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Barber LTD SR 70$ sold

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    All three of these show up on reverb for 100$ plus is it a safe place to sell? Maybe I should try there? Nice pedals but the group here tends to work with pedals a step or two or more above these. Probably the wrong market here or its a sign I should keep them.

3. Merc

Merc Synchromatic

May 6, 2017
    Florida
    I’ve sold three pedals on Reverb within the last week. That brings me to 7 pedals on there plus a mandolin within the last 6 months. It reaches more people, and is super easy. They do take their small cut but that’s expected. If you’re a new seller they hold the payment until delivered.

Shipping is easy as you can type in box measurements, weight, and then it’ll list prices for both UPS and USPS to choose from. Buy and print label, that easy. Of course you can buy shipping at the place and input details into the site. But it saved me a trip in comparing. For the Mandolin it was $25 cheaper through UPS so I’m glad I was able to look at the screen on the spot.

Even with Reverb’s cut it beats taking a loss with a trade in, dealing with Craig’s list low ballers and scammers, and leaving gear to collect dust.

Edited: Yes it seems super safe. I wish it existed years ago. You can also view price history to see what they’ve actually sold for recently to feel for the right price, depending how fast you want to move it.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    blueruins likes this.
  4. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Very cool thanks!

5. blueruins

blueruins Country Gent

May 28, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    Reverb is a great resource and service.

I’m considering your Barber pedal...

Bertotti likes this.
  6. blueruins

blueruins Country Gent

May 28, 2013
    Savannah, GA
  7. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Got it and replied! Thanks!

OK, looks like the Barber is gone!

8. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    I will probably put the RCBooster and Boss RC2 on reverb in the near future. Price will be different to accommodate shipping. You can PM me if you have questions.

9. blueruins

blueruins Country Gent

May 28, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    Got the Barber today and wanted to give props to Bertotti for a great transaction.
    Great guy to deal with and everything went just as it should. Fast and as described.
    This pedal btw is just what I hoped it would be. Gain sounds like you’ve cranked up the amp, doesn’t mess with the tone just enhances the harmonics and sustain without any fizz or fuzz. I can’t believe how natural the overdrive sounds.
    Absolutely floored by how perfect it works with the telecaster.
    Thanks for a really nice pedal that is going to work perfectly in a Worship setting where low gain sounds are the thing.
    So stoked!

Ricochet and Bertotti like this.
  10. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Thanks, Blueruins! Honestly, I liked the pedal but never used it. I would have been surprised if you didn't like it. Funny thing is I rarely used its available grind. I usually set it up to push the front of my amp just enough that if I bumped my Strats volume from 8 to ten I had the nice, just dancing the edge of break up, tone. Same thing I do with the RC Booster.

11. Bertotti

Bertotti Country Gent

Jul 20, 2017
    South Dakota
    Paypal is odd and I don't fully understand it but I got a warning that this pedal sale needed attention. I don't know what it wants so I just added the tracking number. Even though its done gone and received.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice