Join Gretsch-Talk Today

Anyone going to see Brian Setzer in mass ?

Discussion in 'Gretschtogether' started by rob batz, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:22 AM.

1. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    so I’m going to see Brian setzer’s rockabilly riot in Lowell mass in a couple weeks , I belive the 24th a Sunday , I’m bringing my mom and my 7 year old for his first show . We will hit up Boston the day before do the ushaul tourist fun stuff then , Sunday , setzer!!!!! ID LUV TO HAVE MABYE ALITTLE MEET UP AT THE SHOW AS I KNOW SOME OF U GUYS GOTTA BE GOING?! I’D LUV TO HAVE A MEMBER MEET UP ? Nothing dancer meet at the show or before the show for food and drinks ?I don’t go out much being a single full time dad , but hopefully as my son grows we will do more stuff like this

thunder58 and Henry like this.
  2. drmilktruck

drmilktruck Gretschified

May 17, 2009
    Plymouth, MN
    Don't know Setzer was Catholic! :D

Reviews of other shows have been great so hopefully some will pick up on your invite, Rob.

pmac11, larryb, thunder58 and 3 others like this.
  3. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Yeah it’s the last show of the tour , and on a Sunday , weird

4. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Well I’ll b the guy up front e and with his mom and a 7 year old , we will all be wearing neon green tour shirts and bandannas , can’t miss us

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018 at 5:20 PM
    audept likes this.
  5. audept

audept I Bleed Orange

Dec 1, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
  6. thunder58

thunder58 Gretschified

Dec 23, 2010
    tappan ny
    Meet-ups are great as I've met a few members here myself . As you know Rob , a few of us met at the Martin Guitar Factory not that long ago and I had a few one-on-one meets . Great bunch of folks here on the forum . Hope you get to meet some of the guys here . Enjoy the show , hi to mom , and I hope your son Gabe gets his rockabilly groove on .

drmilktruck and rob batz like this.
  7. rob batz

rob batz Gretschie

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Thanx well all have a great time , and my son is getting like very seriouse about rockabilly , old or new. Since the show grows closer he is just listing to stray cats , rockabilly riot, he always on Xbox watching the live shows! So he’s exited !!! Me too even more so just to see his face and feel his energy ! And my mom has gotten into rockabilly as well so she’s actully very exited as well and she exited for Boston , I hope I meet someone from the forum ! All the best guys and girls in the world on are forum!

pmac11 and thunder58 like this.
  8. pmac11

pmac11 Gretschie

Mar 4, 2018
    Toronto, Ontario
    Wow I hear this current Pope is pretty liberal, but I had no idea they were recruiting big names to headline on Sundays...

MTurner and section2 like this.