Join Gretsch-Talk Today

Another NAD?!!? Mission “TONE”=complete !

Discussion in 'Ampage Area' started by rob batz, May 3, 2018.

1. pmac11

pmac11 Synchromatic

Mar 4, 2018
    Toronto, Ontario
    Sweet tube amp dude. Enjoy it !

rob batz likes this.
  2. Tony65x55

Tony65x55 Gretschified

Sep 23, 2011
    The 'Shwa, Ontario, Canada
    The CDR is a beauty. I love mine and hope you do too!

Lizardkinged, rob batz and russmack like this.
  3. NickGretsch

NickGretsch Synchromatic

Aug 30, 2011
    Cornwall, England
    I have the same amp, absolutely thrilled with it. It’s been gigged a lot and recorded a lot and hasn’t put a foot wrong.

The reverb on it isn’t quite as nice as on my US Deluxe Reverb Reissue but the overall tone is better on the 68 Custom. Says a lot, I haven’t hankered after another amp since I’ve had it.

rob batz likes this.
  4. b80_

b80_ Electromatic

Jun 21, 2018
    Mississippi, USA
    I'm looking into getting the exact amp! I want to run it in stereo with my Orange dual terror. I'd like to run all my reverb/delay stuff through the Fender and just drive through my Orange!!

Good looking amp!!

rob batz likes this.
  5. wabash slim

wabash slim Friend of Fred

Feb 10, 2010
    lafayette in
    I think it's sad when someone buys/uses a name like Supro just to sell substandard repro gear. Sometimes, the gear can be better than the originals, like Danelectro, but, normally, it isn't.

Rob, there are some aspects about girls and dating that can be good. You just gotta find a good one.

MotorCentaur and rob batz like this.
  6. rob batz

rob batz Synchromatic

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    On the girl or relationship front , I simply cannot date . it takes from me and my son and the attention he deserves me being the only one to give it most the time, I get attached easy , and I know it’ll take away from being a good dad , not alone the fights, the drama , the headaches, all of it, I used to never b single since I was young , I was engaged at 18 years, at 16 years I was dateing 24 year old women , I guess I’ve had enough , and had my fun as well heartache and misery and drama , I’m glad it’s over , if god did send the perfect girl for me my way I’d take it but I doubt it’ll happen been single years now and I can’t see that changing

wabash slim and gjohnson441496 like this.
  7. gjohnson441496

gjohnson441496 Electromatic

Jan 2, 2018
    USA
    Stick to your guns man.

rob batz likes this.
  8. Synchro

Synchro The artist formerly known as: Synchro Staff Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Sorry Vista
    Admin Post
    I've been single since 2000 and came to the conclusion that I just don't have the time or attention available to devote to a relationship, these days. I wake up, practice guitar some mornings, work and study Cisco manuals after work. On Saturdays I have band practice and there are occasional weekend gigs. That's it! Most nights I'n in bed between 8:00 and 9:00 and back up at 5:00 or so start over again.

gjohnson441496 and rob batz like this.
  9. rob batz

rob batz Synchromatic

Apr 17, 2014
    Bristol ct.
    Good idea let us know how the orange and fender work off eachother!!

b80_ likes this.