A bit of info about myself

Discussion in 'Fred's Barcalounge' started by Yukimajo, Jul 10, 2019.

1. T Bone

T Bone Country Gent

Love my Strats (somehow I've managed to acquire 13 :eek:). Of course I also love my 7 Gretsches, from 4 different countries. Diversity is tops.

@Yukimajo, being a good person is all that matters (most of us do try!). The rest is superfluous. Have enjoyed reading your posts, hope to read many more.

Yukimajo likes this.
  2. loudnlousy

loudnlousy Friend of Fred

Oct 18, 2015
    Hildesheim, Germany
    It may sound a bit naive but I think that nature is always striving for balance.
    So what should be wrong with being a person with a balanced gender?

Uniqueness is something good to me and in many cases the old saying holds truth:
    "To be different is to be better."

Yukimajo likes this.
  3. Yukimajo

Yukimajo Gretschie

Nov 4, 2018
    Exeter UK
    Thanks again everyone you have all made me feel very happy. People I have known for over 30 years have gone curiously silent, but not my Gretsch family. You have all given me support and love which is all anyone could ask.:)

JC higgy, Ricochet, Henry and 5 others like this.
  4. DonArcher

DonArcher Gretschie

May 29, 2014
    Ca
    Shamans and musicians seem to have much in common in my mind. Perhaps that is a way of expressing your own connection to the other realms. You are welcome in my eyes Mx. Morgan

Yukimajo likes this.
  5. DannyB

DannyB Gretschie

Apr 26, 2019
    Michigan
    So sorry for the loss of your brother. May the memory of him remain a blessing for you and your family.

Yukimajo and radd like this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice