Some slow progress here, time has been drained with warranty work on electrics that I finally tracked down to some expensive sheilded wire had a break in the core about one inch away from the pot :/ Anyway, the one-inch neck blank is way too thick for my fret slotting jig so I had to do it old-school. Please ignore all the pieces of tape stuck to the pad, they are a real b**ch to get off for some reason. I usually end up replacing the pad (yoga mat) periodically. Nice snug fit with the body, I also worked on the skunk stripe but forgot to take a pic. Body is ready to go so I started putting sealer on but then got called away to make a four layer cheesecake for my daughter's birthday.