Well, sold my Joyo Delay, and another unused pedal to finance this. The Joyo was great. But, it was limited, just the one delay. And, I have become a dyed in the wool, TCE Toneprint believer. Really like their pedals, a lot. So, I got the Flashback Delay to go with the Revern and Chorus I had. And, it takes up less board space than the Joyo.
- TonePrint -- instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by your idols.
- 11 delay types including looper
- Expansive delay options from subtle repeat to total time-warp
- Audio Tapping - set delay times by simply strumming your guitar
- 6 seconds delay - all the delay time your playing could ever need ... and then some.
- Stereo in & out - for added flexibility to your set-up
- True Bypass - zero loss of tone
- Analog-Dry-Through - maximum tonal integrity and clarity
- Delay Time, Feedback and Repeat controls - for total control of your delay sounds
- Spillover on/off - super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
- Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun (well, almost)
- Small footprint - save precious pedalboard space
- High quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
- Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
Ton of vids on the net (Go watch em).
Like all their products, built really well. The Tap setting of delay time is very nice. Tap the switch strum or pick a few times for delay time you want tap again, and it's set. The multiple delay types are very nice. THe analog, Tape, Slapback are very, very nice.
Has a bit more natural sound and fade on the delays than the Joyo did, and a LOT more different tonal possibilities. Can even get a decent "shimmer" effect.