Gretsch Guitar Discussion Forum
Registered Member Login:
Forgot Password?   Not a member? Register today!

Welcome to the Gretsch Guitar Discussion Forum.

You're going to love it here! We've got Gretsch Guitar forums, photo galleries, classified ads, and more for you here.
You can read posts as a guest but posting and participating here requires that you register. But, don't worry, registering is quick, easy and painless. Why not register today?

Commercial Sellers, Dealers and Manufacturers If you've got a Gretsch specific or guitar related item for sale or a service to hype this is the only place you can do so. Threads Auto Delete in 30 days.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2011, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Electromatic

Default Humidifix-RH control in your case...

Hello everyone. I am a new member, so I guess I will introduce myself. Anthony Zarola, 60 years, played 48, ragtime, blues, pop, classical latin Jazz, folk, lyricist, new product design. I became a luthier at Taylor Guitars in 1973, Bob was my instructor. I do mainly Instrument repair, set-ups, for over 35 years. I live in Tennessee now, native San Diegan, 4 children, 6 grandsons, great wife, Mary.

We have had some success with our new product "Humidifix" you can Google it to see some of the available info. We are planning a 2011 May-June release. We took it to Gruhns and Vince Gil's luthier, and both have shown a very positive interest, and we have many orders.

I have always wanted a "Gentleman" to play, ....maybe some day soon! Anyway, thank you all for allowing me to share here.
Cheers, Tony, (J. Anthony) Zarola .

Last edited by Anthony Zarola; March 10th, 2011 at 11:27 PM.
Anthony Zarola is offline Offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2011, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Country Gent

Hi Tony, welcome to G-T. Hope you'll like it here and stick around.
I'm gonna cut right to the chase. I did the googling, and while it's mentioned the Humidifix is affordable I can't detect any prices anywhere. So my question is... how much?

Good Sellers
Ricochet is offline Offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2011, 02:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Country Gent

Lutier for Taylor ... you are a Gentleman and deserve to play like a Gentleman . just go and get it and like we say up here in N.Y. "get it and fogetaboutit". welcome and have fun . called Taylor in Calif. about 4 years ago because i needed work done on a pickguard that was lifting , they actually recommended Jim at O'Dibella music in Jersey . you taught him well ....welcome and have fun thunder58
thunder58 is offline Offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links   #
Sponsored posting

Old March 11th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Electromatic

Hello Rich...We are dialing in the price-point as I type....the market is changing every day, so we are placing all the "cost-distributer-retail" points as low as possible, considering the dollar, etc...I never knew it could, or would be this labor intense, I just wanted to make a cool product.....We have 3 grades, analog hygrometer, wire-probe, and wireless...all three serve a very useful function, but have different apps. to different users...stay on the watch, the price will be affordable, especially when compared to the $30 a month that some have paid for a "throw-a-way system"...ours is way more affordable, much more accurate, and warranteed for 7 full years......thanks for asking...get on my friends list, and I will shoot you a direct line on price when I know for sure! Thanks, Tony
Old March 11th, 2011, 06:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Electromatic

Thunder58...Thanks...I was taught by Bob, but left as soon as my first guitar was finished....I went on my own and have stayed that way over 36 years...Bob was the kindest, very patient, and best teacher a person could want, and I learned a great deal. There are MANY guitar guys out there that have incredible amounts of knowledge about construction, wood, etc., they work circles around my skills!......me, I'm a "perimiter repair" guy...nothing fancy! But thanks for the fine welcome. Tony
Old March 11th, 2011, 06:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Synchromatic

Send a message via AIM to themick

When will the website be up?
themick is offline Offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2011, 06:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
Electromatic

Gateway and all....about 3 weeks...It is under major construction as we speak. Thanks!, Tony
Old March 11th, 2011, 06:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Country Gent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Zarola View Post
get on my friends list, and I will shoot you a direct line on price when I know for sure! Thanks, Tony
Done, tnx Tony.

Good Sellers
Ricochet is offline Offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Electromatic

OMG, we are almost on-target with our new product. Sorry I have not been here for a spell. We had an "employee" take some money from our company, and they forgot to tell us about it...these times are stressful, but we are determined to make this work out.

The webpage is scheduled to launch by the 10th of July, a little late, but we are moving ahead.

If anyone is interested, email me at Humidifix@hotmail.com and I will answer questions...I am looking for a few distributers...Thanks, Anthony
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Electromatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Zarola View Post
OMG, we are almost on-target with our new product. Sorry I have not been here for a spell. We had an "employee" take some money from our company, and they forgot to tell us about it...these times are stressful, but we are determined to make this work out.

The webpage is scheduled to launch by the 10th of July, a little late, but we are moving ahead.

If anyone is interested, email me at Humidifix@hotmail.com and I will answer questions...I am looking for a few distributers...Thanks, Anthony
"Just in "case" it's Humid"